Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh my goodness, I am actually posting!!

I have been getting it in the ear(and through the computer hehe reba) that I haven't been posting and it was missed. I so appreciate that! I have continued to browse my friends blogs even though I haven't been posting. Life has gotten very busy which will prob. be another post:0)

For now, I am asking for prayer for our dear friends the Benton's. They will be traveling home tomorrow from China with their 5th child. YUP, 5! They also have a 6th but as he just got married and is out of the house. Anyway, please pray for safe travel. I have been following along with their days, and Sam seems to be adjusting very well. We are going to head over to the airport to welcome them home tomorrow afternoon. I pray that with rush hour traffic in DC that we make it. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Reba said...

Okay, I read this and then didn't comment. Shame on me! And I am the one who has been hounding you. :) Of course, after all of this time, I was hoping for a little more info... :) I am thrilled to see your post though and hope it is the start of more to come!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones