Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Monday!

So Monday night it is. I am still under the weather. I have been fighting a cold/bronchitis etc. for a few months now. I could sleep all the time and anyone that knows me knows that is not the norm at all. I finally went and got a chest x-ray today. They are checking for pneumonia. In a way I am praying that I can just get another round of antibiotics and be done. I am ready to be well again. The bummer in all of this is that I haven't lost my appetite at all!

On Friday, the kids got their report cards. I am so proud of them. Alex had all A's and a C. She is trying to convince herself to like math, but she is in a advanced math this year and she isn't really used to having to work at things. She told us that she will have it up to an A by the end of the year. If she says she will do it, then she will. Callum had lots of great checks this time around. I am amazed to continually see him grow and blossom. When I think of where he was this time last year, I just can not believe how far he has come.

I will keep you posted on my health. Please pray that I get better soon. Also, I have some decisions to make regarding committments and such with the kids school for next year. Please pray that I make the right ones. It has been a pretty stressful year, but I have brought a lot of it on myself. :0[

2 comments:

Reba said...

I hope you feel better! When will you talk to the doctor? My fifth grader is still trying to convince himself to like math. Okay, not really. I don't think he really wants to. :) Glad to see another post. :) And I love the layout. The pink and black are awesome together!

Kelley said...

I also hope you feel better. When will we ever get our schedules together to talk??!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones