Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally School!!!

The kids finally went back to school today with a 2 hours delay. They have missed 7 days already this winter now due to snow. The last two storms gave us over 3 feet in a week. It was fun, but it is nice to be getting back in to our normal routine. We have power and our phones are now working. It is amazing how much we rely on that. I know that we can do with out, but it is hard:0)

I will try and post more pics from the snow and also from our anniversary. G took me away for the weekend and we had a great time. More to come later.......

2 comments:

Reba said...

Glad life is getting back to "normal"...whatever that is. It is my hope and prayer that the snow is done. I am ready for spring!

Kelley said...

knock, knock. Are you ever going to write on this blog again???


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones