Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow!

So Friday it started. We got 22 inches between Friday night and Sunday. That was fun until it was time to shovel. So, yesterday we finally got shoveled out, I headed in to work enough to do payroll, and now they are calling for another 7-14 inches. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the week goes. I am thinking that the kids will be out of school until next week. The plows just can't keep up with the roads. Our phones and internet have been down, but at least we only lost power for a few hours on Saturday. Hope everyone else out there is enjoying the winter:0)

oh, and Kelley, have you gone to the beach lately? I know you want to trade in paradise to come back here!!

1 comment:

Meli said...

Yes, last Sunday I snorkeled in what is got to be the best place on Guam. And I sit on my back patio in the sun a lot.

Four more months.....I'm gonna miss all this sun next winter.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones